Pacificpro Sales specializes in procuring and shipping Washington State commodities to meet the varying needs of retailers, wholesalers, distributors and jobbers nationwide. After 30 years of industry experience we understand the weight that a reputation carries, thus we would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our company and highlight the benefits of doing business with Pacificpro.
Craig Hartmann founded Pacificpro Sales LLC in 1988 following 10 years with a preeminent grower packer in Yakima, WA. The result is 40 years of industry expertise with a focus on Washington State commodities since the beginning. Craig was introduced to the industry as a child by his father Bill Hartmann, former Chairman of the Washington State Apple Commission and 20-year partner at Welch Fruit in Wenatchee, WA. For the past 15 years Randy and Marcus, the fourth generation of Hartmann’s to call the produce industry home, have helped run and build the organization.
As an organization, we work extremely hard to satisfy the needs of our customers which range from large retailers to smaller distributors. The advantages to working with Pacificpro are:
- Reputation – Long standing relationships and a proven track record ensures unrivaled access to quality produce.
- Knowledge – Experience in the Washington commodity markets allow us to source product at the most competitive prices, the savings of which is passed on to you.
- Quality – Retain ground inspectors who look at all product before it is shipped.
- Reliability – Strong relationships with shippers and transportation companies allows us to procure the right product and trucks quickly to meet the delivery requirements of our customers.
- Flexibility – We work hard to assemble partial loads to meet the needs of our “non-straight load” clients.
If you would like to learn more about our organization or if we can help you in procuring any Washington State commodities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help you in any way we can. You may contact Randy, Marcus or Craig Hartmann at 425.885.7200 with any questions or needs. Thank you for your time and consideration, we look forward to working with you in the future.